Definition of an Aboriginal Health Worker (NSW Health)
Summary Definition of an Aboriginal Health Worker (NSW Health) has been produced as a result of the review of Aboriginal Health Workers in NSW Health and reflects the recent development of a national definition of an Aboriginal Health Worker.
The definition includes the description of the four types of Aboriginal Health Worker categories according to job roles.
- 73 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060
- Locked Mail Bag 961 North Sydney NSW 2059
- Telephone: +61 2 9391 9000
- Fax: +61 2 9391 9101
TTY: Deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired customers can contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677, then ask for 02 9391 9000
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 02 9391 9000
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 02 9391 9000
- Alternatively, Deaf TTY users can contact us directly on 02 9391 9900 or +61 2 9391 9900 (outside Australia).
(Sourced: NSW Government)