We Al-li (NSW)
- We Al-li is a trauma informed, trauma specific educational and practice based approach that promotes health, well-being, and sustainable pathways of positive change for individuals, families and communities at both a personal and professional level.
- We Al-li embraces and promotes Indigenous cultural traditions and ways of sharing, caring and renewal.
- Our name We Al-li literally means fire and water, two forces that are culturally understood to embody Indigenous wisdom, knowledge and transformation.
- Our focus at We Al-li is to cultivate and nurture the experience of exploring with curiosity a lifelong process of seeking and sustaining wholeness.
- We Al-li provides learning environments where this exploration happens in safety and without challenge.
- Phone/Fax: +61 2 6689 9452
- Mobile: +61 409 866 075
(Sourced: We Al-li)